Celebrating Stourbridge 1st Year | Coventry & Leamington | Green 4 Motor Company

Stourbridge Mazda Turns One

You're invited to our Charity tea and cake fundraising event, to celebrate our first year birthday here at Stourbridge Mazda!

Taking place on Saturday 3rd March from 10am - 3pm, the team will be rasing money for Mary Stevens Hospice in Stourbridge. Mary Stevens Hospice is based on the Hagley Road and provides specialist care and support for people, and their families, living with an incurable illness.The charity provides care in a 10-bed In-Patient Unit, or the Day Services Unit, both of which offer modern facilities and a warm and friendly environment. The hospice has around £2.8 million annual running costs and receives 20% of its funding from the Government. The other 80% is raised through donations and support from the local community.

Matthew Savage, General Manager of Stourbridge Mazda, said, “Working within our local community and alongside other local businesses is an important part of our ethos. This is why we decided to celebrate our first anniversary by sharing tea and cake with the local community and raising money for a great local charity. The Mary Stevens Hospice is an incredible charity and we’re proud to help raise donations to ensure the charity can continue its care and support for those who need it in our local area.”

We will be offering hot drinks and cakes for a small donation, plus Mary Stevens Hospice merchandise will be on sale and all donations will go to this great cause.

To say thank you to all of our loyal customers we will have some exclusive offers including up to 3 years free servicing on selected new Mazda models till 31st March 2018. For further discounts during the weekend please quote this code


For every car sold during the weekend we will be donating £25 to the Mary Steve Hospice.

If you would like to join us on this very special birthday while supporting this incredible hospice, or to find out more then click the button below.


We look forward to seeing you all there.

To date Stourbridge Mazda have had a very successful first year achieving over 120% of targets, across both New and Used sales, we have also provided a great outlet for servicing within the Hagley area providing over 140 service plans.

Matthew Savage added, “Running a host of special offers is just one way we could give a big thank you to all of our customers and well-wishers. We look forward to many more successful years here. Watch this space, there’s more to come from Stourbridge Mazda!”​

Concept drawing of the new Stourbridge Site back in 2016. The first stages of what was to come.​

The finished results in 2017 - looking good!

Some of our Customers reviews so far......​

Edward Brettell - Lovely range of cars and the service is fantastic.

adam whittaker

I recently bought a mazda 6 from the stourbridge dealership and throughout the process was dealt with chris who was a excellent salesman and answered all of my questions and it was great dealing with just one person throughout the process of buying the car, chris managed to get me a deal on servicing for my car and sorted out all of the finance without any headaches. Chris also delivered on everything he promised and contacted me when he said he would unlike other dealerships who ran me around causing me to constantly chase up with calls. 5 stars for the staff and extra credit to chris who has made me very happy with my new car.

Louise Nikki

Absolutely outstanding service at this garage very laid back and friendly and make you feel very comfortable! They do not push you into a sale I would definitely recommend this garage to anyone BRILLIANT!