Assistant Parts Manager
Green 4 Motor Company continue to build on their reputation of top 25 dealers in the country for providing first class service to customers and business partners alike. Therefore, we are looking for an Assistant Parts Manager with that same ethos.
Our highly respected Mazda dealerships pride themselves in offering the best working environments available with ongoing training and development of all its colleagues and in turn are seeking exceptional applicants looking to take on the challenge at this large volume operation.
- To represent Green 4 Motor Company in a professional manner at all times
- Ensure customer requirements are fully understood and communicated in an effective manner to staff within the department.
- Ensure parts stock is located securely and efficiently.
- Ensure that all manufacturers’ policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Maximise department profitability through the effective operation of the Parts Department by satisfying customers’ expectations e.g., retail, trade and internal.
- Ordering, booking out parts, invoicing and taking payment.
- Providing estimates when required.
- Deal with any customer enquiries over the phone and face to face.
- Liaising with the workshop, service advisors and customers.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience would be desirable but not essential.
- Reports to the Group Parts Manager.
- Role will be based at Coventry although work will be required at other sites to cover holiday and absences.
- Hours 8.30 – 17:30 Monday to Friday. Alternate Saturdays 8.30 to 13:00.
- Basic salary £24,000 and OTE £27,000.
Send CV to email@example.com
The successful candidate will be a part of a friendly, hard-working team, based at Coventry Mazda.