Vehicle Technician – Mazda
Overview of role
Green 4 Motor Company is a growing automotive retailer group, with 3 dealerships based in the Midlands and a strong focus on offering exceptional customer service.
Coventry Mazda and Suzuki are looking for a fully skilled vehicle technician who will work hard to maintain, diagnose and service Mazda, Suzuki and non-franchise vehicles.
Their expertise and knowledge that will keep our customers satisfied and loyal working in a fully equipped workshop, with access to constant training and development in partnership with our manufacturers.
Duties, Responsibilities & Person Specification
- To perform all work assigned in a timely manner, economically and to Company and Manufacturer’s standards.
- To advise Controller if additional work is required on a vehicle and seek their assistance and authority in the rectification of faults
- To maintain a high level of competence for the work to be undertaken by undergoing on-site training, attending courses at suppliers and manufacturer’s and reading technical bulletins as required
- To discuss with customers, problems with the vehicle as requested.
- To ensure the Company image of professionalism and quality of service is maintained when dealing with customers.
- To operate equipment and carry out all duties in a safe manner
- To maintain equipment, protective clothing and work areas in a clean, tidy and safe condition.
- To assist management with the introduction of new methods of work designed to improve efficiency
- To carry out any other duties as required
Relevant Experience & Qualifications Required:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience required
- NVQ Level 3 qualified or equivalent.
- Previous experience within a main dealer is desirable.
- Be able to comply with all company and manufacturer’s disciplines and procedure
Hours of work
- 8.30 – 17:00.
- 4 ½ hours work on alternative Saturdays.
- We believe that by identifying your potential and investing in your future, you will be able to develop skills and gain the experience that will enhance your career prospects.
- In addition to receiving a competitive salary, you will also have access to a range of other benefits including:
- 20 days of annual leave (excluding bank holidays) .
- Pension Scheme
- Salary: basic of £25,000 and OTE: £32,000.
Please send your CV to email@example.com to apply.