Job Role: Sales Executive
Position – 08:30- 18:00 Monday to Friday 08:00 - 17:30 every Saturdays, every other Sunday 10.00 – 16.00pm, Day off through the week to compensate.
Holidays: 20 Days per annum
Salary: Depending on experience, Basic £16,000 - OTE £40,000 – £45,000
Company benefits: Company car
Following a highly successful and profitable expansion at our Coventry dealership, our award-winning dealer group now have an exciting opportunity for a highly ambitious Sales Executive at our Mazda & Suzuki franchise. Green 4 Motor Group continue to build on their reputation of top 25 dealers in the country for providing first class service to customers and business partners alike. Therefore, we are looking for a Sale Executive with the very same ethos.
Our highly respected Mazda and Suzuki dealership based in Coventry pride themselves in offering the best working environments available with ongoing training and development of all its colleagues and in turn are seeking exceptional Sales Executive applicants looking to take on the challenge at this large volume operation.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Sales experience in an automotive industry is not essential, as training can be given
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, CRM systems, finance systems is advantageous.
- Familiarity with CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Full clean driving licence
Our dealer group can offer you all the support and help that you will need to build a successful and stable career. In return for your commitment, you can expect to receive a market leading basic salary and pay plan as well as a range of stunning benefits, to include:
A basic salary plus an excellent pay plan to get the OTE including 20 days holiday and pension.
Please send a cover letter and your CV to group sales director, email@example.com.