Due to expansion You’ll take responsibility for achieving the sales and revenue goals for our new franchise - acting as a role model to the team, a passionate advocate of the brand and a senior representative of the retailer.
Your leadership will ensure customers enjoy positive, memorable experiences every time they visit your site or interact with you or your sales team. You’ll also oversee sales processes, activities and target setting, as well as initiating marketing activities and taking care of operational management.
- Driving Sales and maximising profitability
- To take responsibility for managing the effective administration of paperwork and procedures for the supply and delivery of new and used vehicles.
- To maximise the level of service within the workshop
- To exemplify Green 4 Motor Company Purpose, Principles and Ambition (PPA) Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Ensure paperwork and administration is handled in the most effective way to ensure the effective delivery of vehicles to customers
- Maintain electronic and paper records, and ensure they are up-to-date at all times
- Deliver performance of agreed KPIs
- Identify opportunities to improve and innovate processes and procedures
- Promote and maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction
- Attend quarterly meetings with the manufacturers to ensure the national targets and campaigns are met within the dealership
- Work alongside marketing team to ensure criteria and targets are met
- Strong leadership abilities, able to grow, manage and lead a team
- Able to effectively manage multiple resources
- Able to deal with conflicting work requests and seasonable increases in workload
- Able to self-manage and deliver new business
- Good communicator, both verbal and written, able to work effectively with a variety of internal and external customers
- Excellent at managing processes with attention to detail
- Resilient and adept at building commercial relationships with a positive, customer-focused attitude.
- You’ll bring us proven sales experience in the automotive industry
- A highly effective motivator, you will already have leadership and performance management experience and a track record of sales.
- You’ll have a strong customer focus, alongside proven business acumen, problem-solving abilities and relationship-building skills.
- Be keen to deliver results and progress in the company
- Ability to deal with a fast pace environment
Salary: OTE £50,000 - £60,000
+ company car
Working Monday – Sunday on a rota basis