Vehicle Technician – Mazda
Overview of role
Our Vehicle Technicians work hard to maintain, diagnose and service some of the most sought-after brands and vehicles in the industry, and it's down to their expertise and knowledge that keeps our customers satisfied and loyal working in a fully equipped workshop, with access to constant training and development in partnership with our manufacturers.
Duties, Responsibilities & Person Specification
- To perform all work assigned in a timely manner, economically and to Company and Manufacturer’s standards.
- To advise Controller if additional work is required on a vehicle and seek their assistance and authority in the rectification of faults
- To maintain a high level of competence for the work to be undertaken by undergoing on-site training, attending courses at suppliers and manufacturer’s and reading technical bulletins as required
- To discuss with customers, problems with the vehicle as requested.
- To ensure the Company image of professionalism and quality of service is maintained when dealing with customers.
- To operate equipment and carry out all duties in a safe manner
- To maintain equipment, protective clothing and work areas in a clean, tidy and safe condition.
- To assist management with the introduction of new methods of work designed to improve efficiency
- To carry out any other duties as required
- Relevant Experience & Qualifications Required:
- NVQ Level 3 qualified or equivalent.
- Previous experience within a main dealer is desirable.
- Be able to comply with all company and manufacturer’s disciplines and procedures
- We believe that by identifying your potential and investing in your future, you will be able to develop skills and gain the experience that will enhance your career prospects.
- In addition to receiving a competitive salary, you will also have access to a range of other benefits including:
- 20 days of annual leave (excluding bank holidays) .
- Monthly commission, Team & Individual bonus schemes.
Pension scheme .
- Vehicle purchase schemes and preferential parts, service and labour rates.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: basic of 20-24k PA with an OTE 26-30k
Contact email@example.com with your CV to apply.