Videographer & Photographer
Green 4 Motor Company currently have an exciting and rare opportunity to join us as a full-time photographer and videographer. If you have a passion for vehicles and want to drive a range of new and used cars every day, then this is the perfect role for you! The role will involve ensuring that all our vehicles are photographed to the highest standard across our three dealerships.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the following key activities:
· Create vehicle voiced over walkaround videos showcasing key features and benefits for website and affiliate advertising platforms.
· Plan, shoot and edit product video’s, showcasing new product launches and existing stock. This will include new vehicle reviews etc.
· Responsible for the organisation, capture and publishing of used car vehicle photographs across the group.
· Write exceptional product descriptions for website, AutoTrader and other affiliate advertising platforms.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
· Has a keen eye for detail to ensure consistent quality when under pressure
· Is pro-active in their approach to their work, liaising with colleagues and managers to effectively achieve goals.
· Will have strong organisational and time management skills.
· Have a passion for all things photography and video related an interest in automotive would be a bonus
· A strong work ethic is obligated to be successful in this role, as the workload during busy periods can be fast paced.
Why Choose Green 4
Individuals must embrace and possess the Green 4 Business Values, our four pillars of core values are: Respect, Leadership, Integrity, and Teamwork.
· Meet new faces every day, this role is based across our three dealerships, meaning that every day is interesting and different!
· Grow with us, with our strong focus on personal development throughout your role will mean that you continuously learn new skills, and both personally and professionally develop.
· A-Levels/Equivalent College Course
· Interest in Photography and Videography
· Clean Driving Licence
· Knowledge of using Photoshop and video editing software.
Salary & Benefits
We are dedicated to continuously improving our benefits package which we are able to offer our employees, for this
· £20,000 Salary + Bonus Incentive Scheme for achieving targets.
· Pension Scheme
· Bonus & Loyalty Rewards
· On-site Parking
· Workshop and Vehicle Staff Discounts (Upon Successful Completion of Probation period)
Working hours are 8.30 to 17:00, Monday to Friday. You will be required to visit all of our dealerships on a weekly basis, a vehicle will be provided.
If you think you would excel in this role, and can bring enthusiasm and focus, please apply by contacting David Thompson with your CV and covering letter.